The type of data that we collect and process includes:
- Your public Discord data (username, avatar, id..etc)
- Servers you're in
For more information see: Discord OAuth2
We may use your email address to inform you of activity on our website, such as urgent updates.
Note: the webserver automatically collects and stores data in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us, these are:
This data will be erased periodically.
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Time of the server request
- IP address
We collect some or all of this data in the following cases:
- You login on this website
If you contact us via email, the data you provide will be used for the purpose of processing your request. We must have this data in order to process and answer your inquiry; otherwise we will not be able to answer it in full or at all.
The basis for this storage is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the improvement, stability, functionality, and security of our website.
The Rights Of Users And Data Subjects
With regard to the data processing described in more detail above, users and data subjects have the right:
- to confirm whether data concerning them is being processed, information about the data being processed, further information about the nature of the data processing, and copies of the data (cf. also Art. 15 GDPR)
- to correct or complete incorrect or incomplete data (cf. also Art. 16 GDPR)
- to the immediate deletion of data concerning them (cf. also Art. 17 DSGVO), or, alternatively, if further processing is necessary as stipulated in Art. 17 Para. 3 GDPR, to restrict said processing per Art. 18 GDPR;
- to receive copies of the data concerning them and/or provided by them and to have the same transmitted to other providers/controllers (cf. also Art. 20 GDPR);
- to file complaints with the supervisory authority if they believe that data concerning them is being processed by the controller in breach of data protection provisions (see also Art. 77 GDPR).
In addition, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom it discloses data of any such corrections, deletions, or restrictions placed on processing the same per Art. 16, 17 Para. 1, 18 GDPR. However, this obligation does not apply if such notification is impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. Nevertheless, users have a right to information about these recipients.
Likewise, under Art. 21 GDPR, users and data subjects have the right to object to the controller's future processing of their data pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. In particular, an objection to data processing for the purpose of direct advertising is permissible.
Acceptance Of This Policy
Again, you have the right to access the information we hold about you or obtain a copy of it. To do so please contact us via email: [email protected]
- If you do not accept the policy then please do not use this website/our discord-bot.
- If you have any concerns, requests or if you want your data to be removed, please contact us via email or via our discord support server.
- If you believe that the information we hold for you is incomplete or inaccurate, you may contact us to ask us to complete or correct that information.
Keep in mind that we do not share your data with any 3rd parties.
Changes Of This Policy
We may make changes to this policy at any time. You may be asked to review and re-accept the information in this policy if it changes in the future.
Updated: 26. May 2021